Wednesday, May 6, 2015

About me

About me

I really want to lead a wonderful life in the future with the people I loved all around me. I want have a job which I really enjoy, regarding it as a hobby rather than a burden.

I see lots of people complaining how dull and insipid their jobs are. I see them regret choosing the road for their life when they were young and faced the circumstance where they have to make decisions. I also see some people who are really contented with their status quo and have few complaints about the past. They enjoy their lives at the moment so much that they never retrospect the past, which is bootless for nothing already happened will change.

I want to see all my families and people I care can live around me harmoniously, getting together frequently and sharing all the anecdotes in our daily lives. Additionally, survive all the mishaps together with the exhorting and encouraging from each other. I want all of them lead a happy and self-sufficient lives.

I know the moment is a paramount period in my life and I also know it cannot be considered as a life if there is no bitterness. Moon wax and wane periodically. Likewise our lives are filled with satisfactions and frustrations. So just enjoy every aspect of your lives since they are similar and unique.


I am curious about who I will be and what company I will keep after 10 years from now on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment